League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2028 Good Game Thread

By TheAdmiral
3/27/2020 6:41 am
Disappointing that you're still using the BS Punt Block exploit, Smirt. Yes, you probably would've won, but you ruined what was a very good game with underhand tactics.

By Smirt211
3/27/2020 12:15 pm
I don't feel bad. I've seen you use it and I had a note set-up to watch for it when we face off in that league.

Another game, another league in this spin cycle I got hit with a punt block early and that game was a wrap for me via a loss.

CJ hits the ban - I'll pull it just like I've done elsewhere.

Game of Thrones: Petyr Baelish - FS = Punt Blocker for Admiral.

I know your explanation but everyone always wants to come off as innocents.

Last edited at 3/27/2020 12:17 pm

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
3/27/2020 12:52 pm
Great game Slick....."I say boy, course you know this means war"

By Smirt211
3/27/2020 1:23 pm
CJ can ban punt blocks - I remove it - we move on.

But lets get the entire picture here. I'll cut right to it.

We're coming off the heels where Warrior has called me a piece of trash/garbage, scumbag and other various insults (even before punt blocking was in the conversation/his list of complaints) in your league, Admiral and you sat back and did nothing.

Why would I ever pull the punt blocking against you, man?

By trslick
3/27/2020 1:56 pm
GG Cj, I say I say boy, I was just funun, no need for war!

By TheAdmiral
3/27/2020 3:05 pm
Smirt211 wrote:

We're coming off the heels where Warrior has called me a piece of trash/garbage, scumbag and other various insults (even before punt blocking was in the conversation/his list of complaints) in your league, Admiral and you sat back and did nothing.

If Baelish is in my ST Blockers, it's from an autoset. As far as I'm aware he lines up as a Gunner. I'll check it and change it if he's in the Blockers. I don't even remember the last time my teams blocked a Punt.

I was annoyed at the time, because it ruined what was a great game. You got your win, good for you.

By TheAdmiral
3/27/2020 3:15 pm
TheAdmiral wrote:
Smirt211 wrote:

If Baelish is in my ST Blockers, it's from an autoset. As far as I'm aware he lines up as a Gunner. I'll check it and change it if he's in the Blockers. I don't even remember the last time my teams blocked a Punt.

I was annoyed at the time, because it ruined what was a great game. You got your win, good for you.

Just went and checked Baelish is listed as Gunner #3. He's not in my ST Blockers or ST Rushers. No secondary in there, can only think the AI threw him in in an injury crisis.

I know you're not going to buy that, but it is what it is.

By TheAdmiral
3/27/2020 3:33 pm
Jut checked the game logs for last season in GoT.

We had a grand total of 1 blocked punt for a TD

By RedNU
3/30/2020 3:10 am
GG Gridiron...what a tale of halves for us. 239 passing yards in the 1st half, 12 in the 2nd. We were lucky with the late INT to secure it.

By Smirt211
3/30/2020 9:22 am
No AI Double Dippin', unfortunately and a vicious opponent coming up.

Maybe not achieving the JDB trip wire (16-0) wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Power up, dawg.