League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027 season

By raidergreg69
1/31/2020 11:58 am
TheAdmiral wrote:
Good game Blue Rock, I feared the worst and early on that looked justified. Rewarded with home field for the Conference title game as all four Division winners went 0-1 in the playoffs.

Good luck Portland

Good game and good luck. Heisenbergs must have been sampling their product as bad as we played.

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
1/31/2020 1:00 pm
RedNU wrote:
GG CJ...knew it was going to be a mighty tall task to extend the Storm season beyond tonight. Just too much horsepower on your squad on both sides of the ball for me.

Gg Storm....I'm just riding the wave with this team and very few have been able to beat them. Good luck in the offseason.

By TheAdmiral
2/03/2020 6:03 am
Good game Portland, my first Championship game. Go easy on me Fred ;0)

By Smirt211
2/03/2020 6:28 am
Unfortunately, I clicked into my email and figured out the result. However, 16 points allowed and with my quick glance I believe that's CJ's lowest output. Therefore, I didn't go out like a b*tch. Good game!

Currently in a gauntlet of CJ, Greg, Crazy Razor, VCR and Seth which is truly about a Michael and Infinity short of all the major players.

Good luck to both teams in the Title Game. :)

2/03/2020 11:09 am
Smirt211 wrote:
Unfortunately, I clicked into my email and figured out the result. However, 16 points allowed and with my quick glance I believe that's CJ's lowest output. Therefore, I didn't go out like a b*tch. Good game!

Currently in a gauntlet of CJ, Greg, Crazy Razor, VCR and Seth which is truly about a Michael and Infinity short of all the major players.

Good luck to both teams in the Title Game. :)

Gg Smirt....I had my doubts going in since I've been on a down stretch lately plus a half dozen significant injuries to starters.

By Smirt211
2/03/2020 11:32 am
Our main play makers were out on both sides, which neutralized on that front.

2/03/2020 12:05 pm
Smirt211 wrote:
Our main play makers were out on both sides, which neutralized on that front.

Ok

By Smirt211
2/03/2020 12:37 pm
I mean, really, what are you saying....I've had all these injuries and I still beat you.

That's not cool.

2/03/2020 12:51 pm
Smirt211 wrote:
I mean, really, what are you saying....I've had all these injuries and I still beat you.

That's not cool.

I dont know what you are talking about to be honest. I said I'm surprised I won since I had 6 players with Questionable 4 or worse injuries including my best WR, MLB, C and RDE.

Especially since I saw you only had 4 probables going into the game.

But that apparently struck some cord with you and you say you had similar injuries and that evened that out.

OK then if talking about injuries isnt cool then I wont ever mention them again.

By Smirt211
2/03/2020 2:27 pm
I wanted to say something to your XFL post but there's 3 people there I don't feel freely talking around. re: the punt block

You made excellent points on the ebbs and flows, things going in cycles and hot patches addressing issues.

I'll be honest and I have to be careful on how I lay it out because people copycat....hmm, if I see 1 defensive play being used against like the 2-1-2 and 1-1-3 sets I throw my hands up and say aight then my punt block is to come back at your (generally speaking) BS.

Last edited at 2/03/2020 2:28 pm