League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2034 good game thread

By raidergreg69
5/06/2021 10:16 pm
Not that you need it, but good luck CJ. My own personal LC history plus the history of the Minnesota Bills, aka Blue Rock Heisenberg's (0-3 in LC) has me feeling like I'm just waiting on the inevitable loss. If we do pull the upset, it's likely because my defense came up huge in the turnover department.

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
5/07/2021 5:49 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
Not that you need it, but good luck CJ. My own personal LC history plus the history of the Minnesota Bills, aka Blue Rock Heisenberg's (0-3 in LC) has me feeling like I'm just waiting on the inevitable loss. If we do pull the upset, it's likely because my defense came up huge in the turnover department.

Now you are the Denver Broncos looking to win back to back my friend...Great game and this is the game saving play....

https://fantasy-league.myfootballnow.com/watch/5117#886521

I feel guilty in this league because of the success I've had in the past. The first 10 seasons, I went 8-2 in the Title game before finaly missing out of the game. Since then I've gone 1-5 in the past 6 Title games for a 9-7 combined record in the Title game in 17 seasons.

So I'm truly glad you won my friend, you earned and deserved it. I gave you my best gameplan and the game can down to the very end.

Last edited at 5/07/2021 5:58 am

By raidergreg69
5/07/2021 9:58 am
Cjfred68 wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

Now you are the Denver Broncos looking to win back to back my friend...Great game and this is the game saving play....

https://fantasy-league.myfootballnow.com/watch/5117#886521

I feel guilty in this league because of the success I've had in the past. The first 10 seasons, I went 8-2 in the Title game before finaly missing out of the game. Since then I've gone 1-5 in the past 6 Title games for a 9-7 combined record in the Title game in 17 seasons.

So I'm truly glad you won my friend, you earned and deserved it. I gave you my best gameplan and the game can down to the very end.

That's crazy you have 16 title games in this league, quite impressive. We're now 1-3 here, although 1 loss to you was before I took over. I forgot what it was like to win a league, it's been awhile and I've lost my last few title games in other leagues. Feels pretty good, except having my team compared to the Denver Donkeys.

We had strength vs strength, Your #2 ranked offense against my #2 defense, and the box score was pretty even across the board. Looks like 3rd down was the difference as we held your team to 2/12 while my team converted almost half, 7/15.

You'll get your 10th title here soon enough, I'm just glad I was able to delay it by at least a season. Looking forward to what the 2035 season brings.

By trslick
5/07/2021 1:53 pm
Congrats to Blue Rock!

By mwd65
5/07/2021 3:17 pm
Congrats Greg!

By ArmoredGiraffe
5/07/2021 8:55 pm
Great game Greg!

By raidergreg69
5/08/2021 4:30 am
Thanks guys, much appreciated. A new season is already upon us, and I am now the hunted instead of the hunter. Good luck to all in 2035.