League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2033 good game thread

By Meatmen
2/17/2021 12:44 am
GG BRH/raidergregg, WOW What as 4Q Huh? Glad we got out of there with our skin! It's rare that we can claim both victories in a season, so I'll take that as a good sign for the Butcherz. I'm sure you'll be back to being a thorn in our side next season. Now I need a bit of luck or I'll have the double digit fidgets in the offseason........................MM

By ArmoredGiraffe
2/17/2021 9:35 am
GG Bakers. I expected you to kick our ***

By Warthog
2/17/2021 1:04 pm
ArmoredGiraffe wrote:
GG Bakers. I expected you to kick our ***

I did too, which makes that outcome somewhat disappointing. Good game, your defense was stout the entire second half.

By raidergreg69
2/17/2021 1:08 pm
Meatmen wrote:
GG BRH/raidergregg, WOW What as 4Q Huh? Glad we got out of there with our skin! It's rare that we can claim both victories in a season, so I'll take that as a good sign for the Butcherz. I'm sure you'll be back to being a thorn in our side next season. Now I need a bit of luck or I'll have the double digit fidgets in the offseason........................MM

Good game and good luck trying to make the playoffs. Idk about next season, I'm on the fence about returning. I'm sick of MFN as a whole and my effort has been lacking.

By trslick
2/17/2021 1:25 pm
GG Deadwood

By Meatmen
2/17/2021 4:17 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
Meatmen wrote:

Good game and good luck trying to make the playoffs. Idk about next season, I'm on the fence about returning. I'm sick of MFN as a whole and my effort has been lacking.

I am frustrated with the rol make sure l out of the new version mfn and how silly the game can be at times. I have to believe that the lack of communication from jdb and what seems like the proverbial snail's pace effort to move forward is only a sign that they are trying to get it right before dropping another version. I am almost certain that another crappy version of the game like this would more than likely kill once great idea. Hopefully, if you take the season or so off as I did you will be rejuvenated. The game has changed some the punch blocks that were such a pain are gone.. the defenses have been improved and it seems to me that more place work the turnovers are Far and Away the most frustrating for me. I feel that it's a penalty for just throwing the ball all the time or running the ball all the time or overuse or something like that. It's just is it really warranted by a turn over every single hi, sometimes six and seven times a game it's just ridiculous at times. I'm going to hang in a while longer. I noticed that many longtime people have left the game but I'm going to try to be part of the solution and not part of the problem. It is continues to get worse then I will do as many have already done throw my hands up and leave. It would be a shame to lose you lose you sir take care

By ArmoredGiraffe
2/19/2021 9:35 am
GG Quicksilver. Another unexpected win

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
2/19/2021 11:55 am
ArmoredGiraffe wrote:
GG Quicksilver. Another unexpected win

Gg....a win is a win...good job

By Meatmen
2/21/2021 11:45 pm
GG Slue devils, congrats to all the weiners Ha the Butcherz are gonna have to wait one more season to get back to where they belong. Meatman has been heard to wonder out loud if a return to Kansas, or, Maybe even Pittsburgh where it all began might be a fresh start? There are too many of my friends, that's comrades, Holly, to root for anyone specific. I wish you ALL the best in your postseason endeavors;..........................MM

By trslick
2/22/2021 1:41 pm
GG Rampage