The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

2051 off-season/training camp

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
2/27/2024 10:30 am
We will soon crown a Champion and have the end of season spin as we enter season 34 of the Quick and the Dead.

The new subscription model hasn't been kind to this league as we lost 10 owners already and have 11 open teams even before the end of season spin which always brings new openings.

Many of you know this is my "other" league behind my crown jewel XFL but I plan on keeping this league alive as long as possible.

Hope to see most of you return for the next season,

CJ

Re: 2051 off-season/training camp

By ArmoredGiraffe
2/29/2024 9:25 am
2049 season ends with 32 of 32 owners. During the 2050 season the subscription "update" happens and now this league is half of what it was. I know I'm beating a dead horse but what a way to kill the game's player base. And obviously I think JDB should be compensated for his time and effort but going about it this way reeks of something else imo

By Lemon97
3/01/2024 3:36 am
You’re right. There were times when three vacant spots felt too much. And thanks to CJ it never lasted too long.

I started playing this game during pandemic and I can’t imagine my mornings without checking MFN. Last months this feeling disapeared but I kept my spirits, because I believed that the change would come someday.

It’s not the subscription model that bothers me. I believe that some sort of subscription should have been in place years ago.

It’s the progress of the UI update that is stuck at 75 percent for a year. Let’s just say that it’ll take another year to introduce new UI - and when it comes, most of us will acknowledge it. But we all know it’s not what’s causing the exodus in recent years.

I really appreciate JDB’s job creating MFN. But asking for money and giving nothing in return seems like the worst marketing model ever.

I’ve paid for a year long subscription mostly with remaining credits. And the worst thing I imagine is the MFN one year from now that looks just the same.

By raidergreg69
3/10/2024 11:04 pm

Man, I wish every training camp was like this.

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
3/10/2024 11:13 pm
Not nearly as good as Greg's but my 1st & 2nd rounders boomed so I'm not complaining!!

By Smirt211
3/15/2024 10:12 am
Great. I've got a cut down to do....

I need to either pregame my cuts like I did recently in the XFL or have 53 leading into Week #1.

By Smirt211
3/18/2024 5:40 am
Nerf - cheating AI. Completely unfair : BS beginning. CHEATER!!!

By Smirt211
3/18/2024 9:31 am
Time to move on from the cheater/cheating.

I'm going to pound out between 100 to 150 points next game.

I submit the Game #1 result as a protest.

I've got 5 clean WRs (1-5) with 2 elite and a legend (McClain) - STOP IT!!!! *sneers*

Man, I hate the Game #1 bs that hits.

Ai is done next game.
Last edited at 3/18/2024 10:01 am