League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

League sustainability

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
2/22/2024 12:18 pm
First, I admin 2 league's (XFL/Q&D) and JDB has gone to a subscription model for anyone that wants to own multiple teams.

Second, 17 of the 22 owners in this league also own teams in the XFL including myself.

Third, this league already has 10 openings while the XFL has just 2 openings.

Fourth, while I want to keep both leagues full and active, the new model suggests that won't be possible.

Fifth, for those owners in both leagues it should be obvious the XFL is my crown jewel. The Q&D has been a fun league with custom power rankings but I have a ton more added content in the XFL.

Sixth, if I have to chose to keep 1 league then my choice will always be the XFL.

FINALLY, If you are one of the 17 owners with teams in both leagues and plan on playing under the 1 free team model then I would advise choosing the XFL.

I'm sorry JDB has decided to go this route and I love the Q&D and doing the custom power rankings but I'm a realist and I don't believe both leagues will survive under this model.

I'm not planning on giving up on this league immediately and I will try to save both leagues but I think it's only fair to let every owner know my thoughts on the longterm viability of running 2 leagues in the new normal.

Thanks,

CJ

Re: League sustainability

By brxnivy
2/22/2024 5:31 pm
My plan for now is to stay in both leagues. Hopefully JDB speeds up the development process over the next couple of months.