League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Trade Block

By raidergreg69
11/10/2022 4:23 pm
Why put a player on the trade block if you don't check your trade offers? My QBs **** and I am looking for a new one, so I saw one on the block complete with a note on his cost. I sent an offer and it's just sat there for 4 days.

Thanks

Re: Trade Block

By Blondie1977
11/11/2022 6:43 am
raidergreg69 wrote:
Why put a player on the trade block if you don't check your trade offers? My QBs **** and I am looking for a new one, so I saw one on the block complete with a note on his cost. I sent an offer and it's just sat there for 4 days.

Thanks

Same. I think we’re probably after the same player. I’ve had my offer in for over two weeks.

By Blondie1977
11/16/2022 9:02 am
Still waiting...

By ArmoredGiraffe
11/16/2022 9:15 am
Trading is crazy to me. Some people never look at the trade block for available players, some players never respond to your trade, and then you look at a trade to see a deal you would easily make being done with players who weren't listed on the trade block and the owner didn't say they were selling

Tough to be a trade enthusiast out here

By Legendruthless
11/17/2022 8:16 pm
ArmoredGiraffe wrote:
Trading is crazy to me. Some people never look at the trade block for available players, some players never respond to your trade, and then you look at a trade to see a deal you would easily make being done with players who weren't listed on the trade block and the owner didn't say they were selling

Tough to be a trade enthusiast out here

It has been a lot crazier lately. I feel like I haven't made a trade in a long time.

By Bruno77
11/17/2022 8:22 pm
I love trading :(

By ArmoredGiraffe
11/18/2022 7:21 am
Bruno77 wrote:
I love trading :(

Trading is fun. My biggest hope is finishing up a little project about draft pick value and maybe then people will be willing to trade good players who are actually fast

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
11/24/2022 11:57 am
I always found the best way to push trades is to send out offers to everyone. It's like fishing! All you need is one bite.

The downside is the angry or obnoxious PMs from some owners about the trade.

I try to mitigate those responses with a PM attached to each trade explaining I'm sending out multiple offers and if you aren't interested, just reject and no response is necessary.

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
11/24/2022 11:59 am
Most owners either accept or reject but the greatest trades are when both owners keep sending counter offers until both sides squeeze the most out of each other.

Those trades are rare but great fun

By Bruno77
12/18/2022 9:27 am
It's that time of the season again where no one responds to trades :(