Mayfield Bakers sends:
John Macon (RDE)
Carl Kraatz (CB)

Texas Butcherz sends:
Sam Cardenas (FS)
Buster Crabbe (RDE)
2037 Round 1 (Texas)
2038 Round 2 (Texas)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Mayfield Bakers and Texas Butcherz

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
8/09/2021 9:34 pm
Butcherz win this trade IMO

By Warthog
8/10/2021 6:31 am
Cjfred68 wrote:
Butcherz win this trade IMO

Probably. But I was in salary cap ****, playing with only 48 players on my roster and multiple "questionable" injuries that had to be active. Now I was able to sign some players to add depth and rest all the injured guys.

By Meatmen
8/10/2021 7:12 pm
This is a case of a long time friend and fierce competitor coming to me and saying Hey I need to cut some cap. I would have been dumb not to take it, but I knew going in that Warthog is savy and shrewd, solid "new world man" not some "fly by night" lol He would never march me to "bastille day" Would he? lmao. Glad you think I got a god deal CJ! Rock on gents.......................MM

8/10/2021 7:47 pm
I get it!

Sometimes you have to take a step back to take 2 steps forward. At least you got a pick and a player for each player you traded.

No disrespect towards Warthog....just took a snapshot look at the trade without taking into account the bigger picture.

Warthog clearly knows what he is doing..he took over a team with 6 straight losing seasons and after turning it around with an 8-8 1st season....he has had 5 straight double digit win season where he made the playoffs including a Conference championship last season.

By Warthog
8/11/2021 12:04 pm
Meatmen wrote:
This is a case of a long time friend and fierce competitor coming to me and saying Hey I need to cut some cap. I would have been dumb not to take it, but I knew going in that Warthog is savy and shrewd, solid "new world man" not some "fly by night" lol He would never march me to "bastille day" Would he? lmao. Glad you think I got a god deal CJ! Rock on gents.......................MM

Let me try to play this game...

I didn't give you Something For Nothing. You can check my Vital Signs, but this trade helped get Closer to the Heart of my team's problems. The competitive Subdivision we are in makes this a Working Man's league. Trying to use some Freewill to stay in the Limelight. Do I need to give any more Lessons to show how I am Finding My Way through The Trees?

8/11/2021 1:06 pm
Once again, I apologize for my RUSH to judgement. I wasn't implying that Meatman got SOMETHING FOR NOTHING and I wasn't on a WITCH HUNT. Sometimes you have to look through THE TREES, examine the CIRCUMSTANCES to see the GRAND DESIGNS.

IN THE END, let me CUT TO THE CHASE because YOU BET YOUR LIFE that managing a roster is a MARATHON.

Last edited at 8/11/2021 1:07 pm

By raidergreg69
8/11/2021 1:44 pm
This post has me needing a painkiller and I'd like to take a flamethrower to it. If the musical puns continue, some heads are gonna roll and I'll be screaming for vengeance. Stop trying to ram it down my throat, I'm not breaking the law. In the end players in a trade are just a victim of changes.

By raidergreg69
8/11/2021 4:32 pm
Not really trying to be so negative, but that's how it worked best with Judas Priest song titles.

8/11/2021 4:49 pm
Alright, This type of thing has a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER of leading to the use of other forms of media like books or movies which is the SUM OF ALL FEARS so I'm issuing EXECUTIVE ORDERS to stop at once and I do this WITHOUT REMORSE.
Last edited at 8/11/2021 4:50 pm