League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Training Camp

By raidergreg69
1/11/2021 7:54 am
The last draft I did, GM League, I had 6 of 7 players boom, with one player losing 4 points. I said I hoped all my camps had results like that, but this was even better. I don't think I've ever had a draft class this big with nobody losing points.

Re: Training Camp

By RyanFitzmagic
1/11/2021 9:28 am
**** that's a helluva draft right there

By Wolveraider
1/11/2021 2:50 pm
raidergreg69 wrote:
The last draft I did, GM League, I had 6 of 7 players boom, with one player losing 4 points. I said I hoped all my camps had results like that, but this was even better. I don't think I've ever had a draft class this big with nobody losing points.

Wow! I've never seen a TC go that well for myself or anyone else....good for you rg.

Question...I can get a nice clipped screenshot, but I can't figure out how to post it. Help from anyone in the know would be appreciated. Thanks.
Last edited at 1/11/2021 3:31 pm

By raidergreg69
1/11/2021 5:00 pm
Wolveraider wrote:
raidergreg69 wrote:

Wow! I've never seen a TC go that well for myself or anyone else....good for you rg.

Question...I can get a nice clipped screenshot, but I can't figure out how to post it. Help from anyone in the know would be appreciated. Thanks.

Upload your screenshot here imgbb.com then copy image location. Insert that into the image link on the message board.

By raidergreg69
1/11/2021 5:00 pm
Link doesn't seem to be working but that's what I use. ImgBB.

By Wolveraider
1/11/2021 5:57 pm

TC was pretty good...but I rate my draft a "meh", maybe some players will surprise me.

Raidergreg...thanks for the "image" help.