League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Injury discussion

By Cjfred68 - League Admin
8/26/2019 12:20 am
This is a topic that seemingly will never go away in the forums so I'm creating an injury discussion thread in all my leagues.

Everyone is free to share any information about injuries in this thread.

Re: Injury discussion

By shaunick
8/26/2019 11:31 am
I think injuries have been a tad bit too high. Maybe a compromise could be that you're able to keep 60 opposed to 53 players during the season. Meaning you could have practice squad players essentially as back ups.

The creator could still have it coded to where we can only activate 46 players for games, it would just be nice to have some additional reserves. Plus it would add a touch more realism to the game as in reality teams have practice squads for this very purpose.
Last edited at 8/26/2019 11:31 am

By Smirt211
9/10/2019 10:57 am
Nope.

Last play from scrimmage. Non-ball carrier long term injury to one of my main play makers. Nonsensical injury. I'm an end game scenario type person. This isn't that. But....it's comforting to know that I can hit the eject seat at any time and within 5 minutes click the beautiful red button on the team page for all teams. :)
Last edited at 9/10/2019 10:57 am

By Meatmen
9/21/2019 9:02 am
shaunick wrote:
I think injuries have been a tad bit too high. Maybe a compromise could be that you're able to keep 60 opposed to 53 players during the season. Meaning you could have practice squad players essentially as back ups.

The creator could still have it coded to where we can only activate 46 players for games, it would just be nice to have some additional reserves. Plus it would add a touch more realism to the game as in reality teams have practice squads for this very purpose.

This would only further the hoarding of picks and players....and that is just as frustrating as 4.5 itself...........................MM